Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Musings of a quilter

Well the last two days I have been in a kind of funk. I haven't really wanted to do much of anything. SO I didn't do any quilting last night when i got home from work. I did see something that I want to get for my niece for Christmas.

I recently made a pillow with my niece Monique, who turned 15 yesterday, and she seemed to like making it and seemed interested in sewing in general. So I saw a post on a website of a small Janome sewing machine. It is only 59.99 and will pretty much last her a long time if she takes care of it. So anyways I am thinking of giving her that for Christmas along with some thread and fabric and other sewing items.

My oldest niece who is in college is hard to buy for so I am going to give her a gift card for 60 dollars. My nephew Rodney is going to get a lap quilt as are my nephews Bruce and Robert. My niece Kimberly is going to get a lap quilt as well.

I am in the process of making a quilt for my parents as well.

Thats all for now.

No comments: