Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week of September 22, 2008

Well yesterday, Monday the 22nd, I worked on a few projects. I had a Christmas project from last year that was still trying to tell me to finish it. So I took it off the shelf it was, the very bottom one, and decided to give it a go and to finish it. So last night I took it down and finished it. I think it turned out good, I wouldn't say great, but it turned out good. I think I am going to give that as a present to one of my nephews because it is a Tic Tac Toe game made out of fabric. Pics should be below this post, if not I will add them later.

The second thing I did was I started to do a small Christmas lap quilt for one of my other nephews. I got only the first block done, which is made out of 4 smaller blocks.

Helen hasn't been over lately to quilt but we are staying in touch by phone and email. I do not even know if she still comes on here to our little blog spot. So I guess I am just going to take it over.

This blog spot was originally so we could write down the minutes of our quilting days together. I guess I will just turn it into a a little forum for myself for now until she rejoins me.

Well that is about all for now. I will post more later when I am at work tonight sitting on the desk for 4 hours.

No comments: