Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quilty Pleasures

We came so close to using that name, but someone had already taken it for their business site. Oh well. Half Square Triangles it is - and I'm convinced is more fitting and clever.
HST is a combination of Donnie and myself, both married and a little fabric crazy, who are both novice quilters. Somewhere along the way I'm hoping we will be able to see our progress and be able to get really creative, and possibly even sell a few things here and there. Donnie sells his stuff on Etsy under Half Square Triangles and I sell under my own Etsy account Medusafrequency.

Tonight I found an item I really want to try out, called Creative Feet. One of the things I most covet from really good quilters I've seen is the ability to embroider. And I could never turn down learning piping and embellishing!

Going to go work on some personalized wall hanging quilts I've started.

-Helen out